Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sean Kingston-Your Sister

[Intro]
Hey Yo J.R
I meet A lot of Beautiful
girls in my life man
But this situation is
kinda weird
I like her sister

[Verse 1]
I was just walking out
school
I saw this girl gettin off
the train
We exchanged numbers
and went on a couple
dates
At first everything was
cool
Until I meet her sister
Lorraine
Got introduced to each
other and then
everything changed
[Bridge:]
I wanted a piece of that
forbidden fruit
But my homies said to
stay away
But I'm 17 what you
expect me to do
I guess we'll charge it as
a part of the game
[Chorus (x2):]
If I'm wrong oh I don't
want to be right
I kissed your sister last
night
It ain't my fault
I guess your sister's my
type
[Verse 2]
Now I'm on the
telephone talking
With Lorraine but her
sisters on the other line
But I can't help my self
Cause Lorraine too fine
And I know this may be
wrong but it feels so
right
Her sister is nice but
Lorraine is more like
sugar and spice
[Bridge]
[Chorus x2]
[Verse 3]
Sorry that it had to go
like this way
But you know your
sisters got what I need
Cause I got to be with
Lorraine
And I'm over you
Sorry that it had to go
like this way
But you know your
sisters got what I need
Cause I got to be with
Lorraine
And I'm over you (Over
you)
[Bridge]
[Chorus x2]

No comments:

Post a Comment

今生缘 (jīn shēng yuán) Affinities of this life | Lyrics Translation

今生缘 (jīn shēng yuán) Affinities of this life | Lyrics Translation 作词/作曲/演唱: 川子 zuò cí/zuò qǔ/yǎn chàng:chuān zǐ Lyricist/Composer/Artist: Ch...