Wednesday, June 30, 2010

justin bieber-baby

Oh woooah, oh
woooooah, oh
wooooah, oh.
You know you love
me, I know you care,
you shout whenever
and I ’ll be there.
You are my love, you
are my heart
and we will never
ever ever be apart.
Are we an item? girl
quit playing,
we’re just friends,
what are you saying.
Said there ’s another,
look right in my eyes,
my first love broke
my heart for the first
time.
And I was like …

[Chorus]
Baby, baby, baby
oooooh,
like baby, baby, baby
noooooooo,
like baby, baby,
baby, ooooh.
Thought you ’d always
be mine, mine
(repeat)

[Justin Beiber]
Oh, for you I would
have done whatever,
and I just can ’t
believe we aint
together
and I wanna play it
cool the thought of
losing you
I buy you anything, I
buy you any ring,
and now please say
baby fix me and you
shake me til ’ you
wake me from this
bad dream.
I ’m going down down
down down
and I just can’t
believe my first love
won ’t be around.
And I’m like…
[Chorus]

[Ludacris]
Luda, When I was 13 I
had my first love,
there was nobody
that compared to my
baby
and nobody came
between us, no-one
could ever come
above
She had me going
crazy, oh I was star-
struck,
she woke me up
daily, don ’t need no
Starbucks.
She made my heart
pound, I skip a beat
when I see her in the
street and
at school on the
playground but I
really wanna see her
on the weekend.
She knows she got
me dazing coz she
was so amazing
and now my heart is
breaking but I just
keep on saying ….
[Chorus]
Now I’m gone,
Yeah, yeah, yeah,
yeah, yeah, yeah,
yeah, yeah, yeah,
yeah, yeah, yeah,
yeah, yeah, yeah,
yeah, yeah, yeah,
now I’m all gone.
Gone, gone, gone,
gone, I ’m gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

今生缘 (jīn shēng yuán) Affinities of this life | Lyrics Translation

今生缘 (jīn shēng yuán) Affinities of this life | Lyrics Translation 作词/作曲/演唱: 川子 zuò cí/zuò qǔ/yǎn chàng:chuān zǐ Lyricist/Composer/Artist: Ch...